Immortal Bliss (immortalbliss) wrote,
Immortal Bliss

  • Mood:
Wow... The last I had wrote in here before my last post, I was awaiting my divorce. Well that happened on April 29th. My lawyer informed me right before we walked into the court room that he could waive the waiting period so that Joey and me could get married sooner. For once, me having a big mouth paid off. So he hand wrote on the papers to ask the judge to waive the 30 day waiting period for us to get married. So right after my divorce was final I went across the street and signed up for my marriage license. And get this they told me it had a waiting period as well, but seeing as we got the 30 day waiting period waived that we could go upstairs and have another judge waive that one. So here we are running all over the courthouse all excited and lost as hell. But finally, we completed everything we needed to do. I'll never forget the look on his face when she said I pronounce you man and wife. Joey had this glow to him that I'll never forget. I still think that he would never think that I would get divorced from Timmy. Things have a way of working themselves out for the good.
Speaking of working themselves out for the good. I've been having a problem with my co-manager at work. He's been a big ass to me. I do my job as perfect as I can get it, but he still manages to have a problem with me. The department manager over the area I'm in loves the work I do for, so she backs me 100%. I've been trying to remain under control of my mouth, knowing that is what he could get me for if nething. Well to sum everything up... Last night at work I found at that this coming Friday will be his last day. He finally got his own store. I do feel sorry for whoever gets him. Alot of people will be glad to see him go. It feels as if I had so much pressure lifted off my shoulder. I had to always being looking over my shoulder, just to make sure I didn't do a single fuck up. I can finally breath again.
Several months back our cat Marius got ran over right in front over our house. It sucks to see your animal die. I catch myself calling my other animals his name sometimes. We've rescued a few other animals from work that people dropped off. Probably a month ago, Joey saw a little black kitten behind the building crying in the rain. It was trying to seek shelter. So he put him in our jeep and we brought him home after work. We named him Diablo. Next night this beautiful pregnant cat kept hanging around the front of the store, me being the sucker that I am brought her home. I knew she would be having her kittens soon and I didn't want her to have them outside. Her newly acquired name is Akasha. Then... the next night another kitten was found, had to be same litter of Diablo. He was pretty sick tho, but we brought him home and did the best we could for him. He lasted about 3 days. It was said, I just wish we would of found him the same time as his brother. When we went back to work after our days off they said they had found another kitten that they had taken it to the vet but it had a upper respiratory infection and was dehydrated that there was no hope so they had to put it asleep. :(
We had a couple stay with us for a little while. About a month to be exact. It's just one of those things, hard to leave with people. We didn't throw them out. They got their own place. Which was the plan, help them get out of his parent's house so they could get their own foot in their own place. We still talk to them occassionally. We're not really the greatest of friends. Joey and me are what you could say... very anti-social. We stay in our house when we're not working and do our own thing. Plus I've worked overnights for so long... I really can't stand to be out in the sunlight.
Well I've babbbled enough for today. Until next time....
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment